- 50 x 50 SHS to BS EN standards.
- Frame Hot Dipped Galvanised only to BS EN ISO 1461:1999 or Galvanised and Polyester Powder Coated standard finish – any RAL code colour to BS EN 13438.
- Shelter comes with adjustable overground fixing feet.
- No-crawl under perimeter with adjustable feet and allows for fixing onto uneven surfaces.
- Single units can be placed alongside or opposite each other, to form larger cycle storage areas.
- An extremely durable and resilient shelter, it has been structurally tested against the harshest conditions found in the UK and approved against BS EN standards.
- Includes all assembly bolts, expanding foundation bolts for concrete plinth and arrangement drawing for assembly – no additional extras required.
- Complies with secure storage as required by the Code for Sustainable Home.
- Recommended for Schools, Colleges, Universities, Offices and Public Buildings.
- 6/8 Space Shelter
- 10 Space Shelter
- 16 Space Shelter
- 20 Space Shelter
- 30 Space Shelter
- 40 Space Shelter